We believe in:
- The true humanity and Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The atonement made on the cross by our Lord for the sin of the world.
- The person of the Holy Spirit as the one who sets apart, empowers and imparts spiritual gifts to the church.
- The inspiration of the Bible and its authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Salvation and membership in the church by faith in Christ alone.
- Membership of the church for the regenerate.
- The immersion of believers as the only scriptural form of baptism.
- The priesthood of all believers.
Our ordinances are:
- Believers' baptism by immersion.
- Communion (the Lord's supper), which is held at least monthly and open to all believers.