Dargaville Baptist Community Church is a community for those who believe in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit - One God; who are repented of sin and have been saved by personal faith in Jesus Christ though his atoning death and resurrection; who publicly confess their faith and who are committed to the churches aims and functions.
We believe in:
- The true humanity and Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The atonement made on the cross by our Lord for the sin of the world.
- The person of the Holy Spirit as the one who sets us apart, empowers and imparts spiritual gifts to the church.
- The inspiration of the Bible and its authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Salvation and membership in the Church by Christ alone.
- Members of the Church for the regenerate.
- The immersion of believers as the only scriptural form of baptism.
- The Priesthood of all believers
Our ordinances are:
- Believers' baptism by immersion.
- Communion (the Lords supper), which is held at least monthly and open to all believers.